ITSelecta Talent Solutions, based in Krakow, Poland, is a specialist recruitment agency with a multicultural team fluent in various languages. Serving Poland and Central Europe, the agency focuses on recruiting top Polish developers and other talents. Their expert recruiters and business developers are committed to addressing IT challenges, offering tailored recruitment services to build outstanding development teams for specific client needs.
Currently, we are actively searching for a Production Director
for a company in the steel construction industry.
- Management of production departments and the maintenance department, a total of approximately 280 people, 4 department heads and 15 group leaders
- Related processes of cutting, bending, assembly, welding, and painting
- Supervising occupational health and safety standards
- Directing, motivating and supporting the crew
- Supervising and assessing the work results of subordinate employees
- Implementing production procedures aimed at optimizing quality, timely, and cost results
- Monitoring and reporting production indicators
- Identifying and solving production problems
- Higher technical education
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a production director in a company from the construction steel industry
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Knowledge of modern production management methods (practical knowledge of Kanban, Kaizen, Lean, 5s, etc. methodologies)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP software.
- employment contract ultimately for an indefinite period
- company car and fuel card also for private use
- work tools, laptop, telephone, medical package, anniversary awards, holiday bonuses
Excited about this opportunity? Feel free to share your CV by clicking 'Apply for the job,
' or you can also send it directly to the recruiter visible on this job opening via email. We look forward to hearing from you!