ITSelecta Talent Solutions, based in Krakow, Poland, is a specialist recruitment agency with a multicultural team fluent in various languages. Serving Poland and Central Europe, the agency focuses on recruiting top Polish developers and other talents. Our expert recruiters and business developers are committed to addressing IT challenges, offering tailored recruitment services to build outstanding development teams for specific client needs.
Currently, we are looking for a Security Specialist / Information Security Analyst for the leading global information and communication technology company.
- Following threat intelligence feeds to extract knowledge of common exploits, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- Progressing and managing SIEM use case and playbook development in an agile manner ensuring we continually adapt in response to the changing threat landscape and intelligence feeds.
- Collaborating with our stakeholders on understanding data sources and use cases, and successfully translating requirements to actionable content.
- Defining and implementing data visualization solutions, including appropriate dashboards, and reports.
- Tuning, optimizing and assisting in the operation of threat and vulnerability management technologies.
- Threat Response – take part in, and may lead, a response to defeat identified cyber threats.
- Collaborating with the various teams, resolver groups, and device owners to ensure the timely remediation of Security Incidents and identified vulnerabilities.
- Contributing to Security Improvement Plans
- Contributing to security related decisions being made within the account, ensuring compliance with Fujitsu Security Policy, standards, and Industry best practice.
- Undertaking risk assessments, articulating risk, and propose appropriate mitigation to the risk managers and/or owners.
- 2 Years’ experience in a Technical based Cybersecurity role.
- Experience in SIEM content development and tuning.
- Understanding of Window Security Event logs and Syslog.
- Familiarity with endpoint/perimeter security attack vectors and detection.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
As a plus:
- Experience in Splunk.
- Knowledge in multiple security-related subject areas such as Firewalls, Content Filtering, Proxy Servers, Systems Hardening, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Protection, or Managed Detection & Response.
- Security professional certification, issued by security industry leaders.
What do we offer:
- You will work in a collaborative, close-knit team.
- You will be encouraged to work smart and work in your own way.
- You will be a part of a leading global technology business.
- You will be trusted to deliver your work.
- You will get an extensive benefits package supporting your work-life balance, health, and comfort to work from home.
Excited about this opportunity? Feel free to share your CV by clicking ‘Apply for the job,’ or you can also send it directly to the recruiter visible on this job opening via email. We look forward to hear from you!