ITSelecta Talent Solutions, based in Krakow, Poland, is a specialist recruitment agency with a multicultural team fluent in various languages. Serving Poland and Central Europe, the agency focuses on recruiting top Polish developers and other talents. Our expert recruiters and business developers are committed to addressing IT challenges, offering tailored recruitment services to build outstanding development teams for specific client needs.
Currently, we are looking for an Automation Test Engineer for a large multinational consumer goods company and the leading direct-selling company worldwide.
About this role:
This is a newly formed team responsible for creating frameworks, components, and testing processes that empower product teams to do their best work, move fast, and operate at high-level confidence as they deliver their solutions. The platform, services, and applications they create will be the foundation for all native/mobile product experiences across the organization and all of the markets they serve across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a full-stack software developer (web or native) with experience in writing automated unit and functional test cases.
- Familiarity with the different layers of automated testing (e.g., unit, integration) and a solid understanding of how to effectively utilize each layer.
- Passion for championing and nurturing automation efforts that support continuous delivery.
- Experience with developing, testing, and deploying automation frameworks and test cases in a cloud testing environment such as BrowserStack or a similar platform.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Appium, Selenium, TestNG, REST-Assured, JMeter, and Cucumber.
- Experience developing automated test cases with Java is a plus.
- A solid grasp of CI/CD with experience embedding automated quality, performance, accessibility, and security testing within the process is a plus.
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
- Experience in native platforms (iOS, Android) is a plus.
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after the probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality /Client's products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolios of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow
Excited about this opportunity? Feel free to share your CV by clicking ‘Apply for the job,’ or you can also send it directly to the recruiter visible on this job opening via email. We look forward to hear from you!