ITSelecta Talent Solutions, based in Krakow, Poland, is a specialist recruitment agency with a multicultural team fluent in various languages. Serving Poland and Central Europe, the agency focuses on recruiting top Polish developers and other talents. Their expert recruiters and business developers are committed to addressing IT challenges, offering tailored recruitment services to build outstanding development teams for specific client needs.
Currently, we are looking for an IT/OT Project Leader
As the Project Leader, you will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing advanced automation systems while fostering collaboration across diverse teams.
Purpose of the Role:
- Take ownership of the automation IT/OT system design for the BOF area.
- Manage the transversal project and team effectively.
- Provide support for Digital Technology and solutions.
- Define the vision and concept for automation systems and models for the Continuous Casters in planning, logistics, and process.
- Conduct thorough benchmarking with solutions in global R&D.
- Manage the transversal project and project team, including personnel from automation, production, maintenance, and external parties.
- Coordinate detailed specifications for L2 systems and ensure proper documentation is available to users.
- Define model requirements/improvements in collaboration with the "Digital Data and Models Strategy lead".
- Collaborate with automation specialists to define L0/L1 requirements/improvements.
- Support deployment, commissioning, and maintenance of the full solutions suite, managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Act in an advisory role for change management, defining tasks/responsibilities for the exploitation of new automation systems.
- Work with production managers to align on the vision and agree on possible changes in operating and maintenance procedures.
- Integrate into (or replace) the surrounding IT/OT environment (ASHA).
- Master's degree (IT, Engineering, or equivalent)
- Good communication and leadership skills; change leader; creativity, out-of-the-box thinking; ability to deal with complexity; able to work with transversal teams and international communities
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of successful project delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strategic mindset
- Experience in industrial IT
- Private insurance
- Private medical care
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Parking space
- Development training
- Co-financing of research and certification
- Sports card
- English lessons (also online)
- Integration events
- Charity events
- Individual training package
- Private kindergarten
Excited about this opportunity? Feel free to share your CV by clicking 'Apply for the job
,' or you can also send it directly to the recruiter visible on this job opening via email. We look forward to hearing from you!